Automatic, semi-automatic or manual tools to perform different types of distillation according to ASTM standard methods: ASTM D86 Atmospheric distillation, ASTM D2892 TBP raw crude, Pot Still ASTM D5236, TBP & Pot Still combined, and ASTM D1160 vacuum. In addition to these, we are able to offer plants for the determination of balance between the phases,
PAM V2 ORBIS
INNOVATION IN THE WORLD OF ASTM D86 AUTOMATIC ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE DISTILLATION
- Easy to use and flexible platform.
- Allows the user to run unknown samples using fully automated programs.
- Allows inexperienced users to create dedicated optimized programs and produced by the simple choice of the method and the execution of a sample.
- It has the flexibility to create dedicated programs for special products.
- It provides anomaly indicators for the user in which the result is not according to the chosen method.
- Provides the user with the ability to change program parameters, while distillation is already running or even completed
- It will automatically perform calibrations where possible and remember that the user when the next calibration or verification is required.
- Performs a diagnostic before each distillation and indicates a problem with the unit, with detailed description for the technician of the broken part.
- It allows you to optimize depth of program settings from a qualified specialist even for difficult extreme products via service access at your site or remotely by sending sample diagnostic data to our support team.
- Automatically informs the user about available firmware and software system updates, downloads and installs them so that the system is always up to date.
Manual distiller according to the ASTM D86 method, composed of heating and condenser units
The i-Fischer® DIST D-2892 CC / fischer® AUTODEST® 800 AC is a fully automated system controlled by the computer according to the ASTM D2892 method.
The vacuum equipment and the control system are designed for maximum accuracy, repeatability and reproducibility of data.
Versions with different capacities are also available, i-Fischer® DIST D-2892 CC, like 100 liters, 150 liters, 250 liters, 500 liters, all distillation systems are completely automatic and conform to the ASTM D2892 method.
The I-Fischer® DIST D-5236 CC / fischer® AUTODEST® 860 AC is a fully automated system controlled by the computer according to the ASTM D 5236 method.
DISTILLATION UNDER VACUUM ASTM D1160
The I-Fischer® DIST D-1160 CC / fischer® AUTODEST® 850 AC is a fully automated system controlled by the computer according to the ASTM D 1160 method for vacuum distillation.
APPARATUS FOR THE DETERMINATION OF THE BALANCE BETWEEN THE PHASES
FISCHER® LABODEST® VLLE 602
Designed / Built under the exclusive license of the University of Alicante.
The instrument is able to determine and measure the vapor-liquid equilibrium data for both bi-component or multi-component mixtures forming two phases (vapor-liquid) or three-phase mixtures (vapor-liquid-liquid). The unit can be used both for the measurement of the data and for the evaluation of the equilibrium curves. These curves are used for the calculation of the separation coefficient of the distillation columns.
The VLLE equipment can also be used as a VLE i. device.