- Manual Grapes-press, with PP beaker with handle
- Trinocular microscope model B6PT-ICS: infinite optics, planar objectives 4x-10x-40x-100x, magnifications 40-1000x
- Planar positive phase contrast device for B6PT-ICS, for yeasts and bacteria.
- Objectives 10x-20x-40x-100x Epifluorescence device for B6PT-ICS, HBO 100 W with filters
WinFit, Filterability index unit
WinFit calculates the filterability index and the modified filterability index in a liquid, by measuring the progressive clogging
over time of a standard filter septum. WinFit simulates the condition in which the liquid flows through a filtering membrane
at controlled pressure, measuring its flow and determining the filterability index and the modified filterability index according
to the standard formulas.
The device consists of:
- Touch-screen panel with integrated PLC to completely manage the device
- Speed controlled pressurization pump
- Adjustable overflow safety valve to protect the pump
- “Floater” suction pipe with bottom non-return valve
- Flowmeter with volumetric pulse launch, currently thermal dissipation type.
- Pressure transmitter with analog signal
- Temperature transmitter with analog signal
- 1.2 lt graduated cylinder
- Desk power supply 230 Vac/24 Vdc
- Trolley with internal padding
- Kit with 10 standard filter membrane, 0,45 μm diam.33 mm, with Luer-Lock connection
- Instruction manual