Exacta+Optech Labcenter Spa is born in 1975, founded by Alessandrini Gian Amico.
Since then Exacta+Optech has constantly grown, becoming a leader in Italy and on the foreign market too, in chemicals, consumables and instruments supply for scientific laboratories.
The main fields, besides the laboratory one, can be resumed in the following Divisions:
Supply of chemicals
Oil & Gas;
You can find here below the company’s historical steps:
- 1975 – Foundation by Alessandrini Gian Amico
- 1980 – Alessandrini Strumenti Di Ricerca E Controllo S.N.C. by G. Amico Alessandrini & C.
- 1990 – Alessandrini Strumentazione Spa
- 1996 – Alessandrini Strumentazione Spa Buys Shares in Asem Srl
- 1998 – Alessandrini Strumentazione Spa Founds Shanghai Alessandrini Instrument Co. Ltd.
- 2000 – To Strengthen His Presence In The Oenological Division, Alessandrini Instrumentation Acquires Ing. C. Bullio Apparecchi Scientifici, designing and constructing since 1921 designing and building up, in the historic headquarters in Milan, Ebulliometers, Acidimeters, Distillers, Alembics and Afrometers.
- 2001 – Alessandrini Strumentazione Spa Buys Cecchinato Srl and Sardo Srl And Becomes Exacta+Optech Labcenter Spa
- 2002 – Exacta+Optech Labcenter Spa Becomes Italian Partner Of LLG
- 2003 – New Warehouse Of 2500 mqs
- 2006 – Alessandrini Strumentazione Spa Incorporates Ing. C. Bullio Srl
- 2007 – National Distribution And Logistics Agreements With J.T. Baker
- 2015 – New 500mqs Warehouse For Chemical Products
- 2016 – National Distribution Agreement with Honeywell Inc.
- 2018 – Creation IN SITU LAB S.R.L. (Laboratory Certified Safety)